By purchasing from OPED USA you agree to the following conditions:
If you have questions regarding sizing or anything else, please contact us before ordering.
We realize that you may be uncomfortable due to a recent injury or surgery and want assist you with using and fitting your new item. There are tips and techniques that we can offer allowing you to manipulate the orthoses to help fit your anatomy best. Please call us so that we can be of assistance.
If after speaking, you are still unsatisfied, we will try to accommodate you to the best of our abilities, within company policy and reason. (Please note, if you would like to Return or Exchange any item, please follow the instructions below).
Due to health regulations, you may be able to return an Orthosis, only if it is Unused and in New, Re-Sellable condition within Seven (7) of receiving your purchase. Please contact us immediately to determine eligibility.
If appropriate, once we receive the a package back, we will refund you for the full product price, minus a 20% restocking fee OR ship the requested Exchange to you if in compliance with the terms below. We are unable to reimburse or waive Shipping costs.
An item that does not meet the above standard will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
- Customers will be responsible for shipping costs.
- Close-out-item sales are final. No returns are offered.
- Please allow 5-10 business days for your return to be processed or an exchange to be sent.
- Restocking fee is 20% of the total cost of the items returned.
Before you ship an item please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 978-447-1965 to request RETURN AUTHORIZATION. Any items received without a prior authorization will not be eligible for Return or Exchange.
FULL SALES POLICY TERMS
EXCHANGES FOR SIZING
1. If you are in between sizes OR unsure of which size to order, please contact us PRIOR to placing your order so that we may assist you. We are available by email at email@example.com or by phone at 978-447-1965, Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST.
2. Please DO NOT place an additional order for a different size or return your original order unless we have spoken first, as there are some general adjustment techniques and tips that we can walk you through. We are always here to help you get the right fit for the item that you need.
3. We are happy to provide you with an EXCHANGE for sizing issues within Seven (7) days IF we have assisted you with fitting questions PRIOR to you placing your Original order. If after speaking, we determine that an EXCHANGE is the best option, the orthosis you return must be in Like-New and re-sellable condition free from damage, wear, dirt or hair, when we receive it before an EXCHANGE will be given.
Please Note: We are unable to reimburse you for any shipping costs if you did not contact us with any fitting questions PRIOR to placing your Original order.
RETURNED PRODUCTS AND/OR OTHER CLAIMS
1. Within Seven (7) days after Purchaser's receipt of Products, Purchaser must give written notice to SELLER of any claim by Purchaser based upon the condition, quantity, or grade of the Products, and the notice must indicate the basis of the claim in detail.
Purchaser's failure to comply with this Section shall constitute irrevocable acceptance by Purchaser of the Products delivered and shall bind Purchaser to pay to SELLER the full price of said Products.
2. Products sold shall not be returned without SELLER's prior written consent. PURCHASER may be assessed a restocking fee equal to 20% of the purchase price of such Products plus, shipping fees, and the cost of any labor and/or material charges that SELLER shall incur to repair any damage to any Products that BUYER proposes to return or to replace any component parts of any such Products that show any wear and tear if the Products are not returned in Like-New, or otherwise re-sellable condition. SELLER reserves the right determine amount of refund or exchange after receiving back and inspecting any Products subject to request.
1. Purchaser may not cancel or change an order once placed with and accepted by SELLER except with the prior written consent of SELLER and upon terms that will indemnify SELLER against any loss. Seller may correct clerical errors.